Thursday, January 15, 2009

My 1st Post

My 1st Post- - I still think computers and technology are from the devil, but when in Rome....
Scarey and wierd movie review for MIRRORS w/k. sutherland, had nightmare and want to break mirrors.

Seriously, about the blogging - don't be fearful of new things. You guys will do a great job on this and I think will continue with blogging long after you are gone from my class.

4 comments:

  1. Ms, the address for the other people on the blogger isn't working. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i can't get it to cooperate either. could you put a like on your blog page? that would be amazingly helpful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. I saw the movie mirrors and I wouldnt sleep the whole night. LOL. And technology is a GIFT from the devil. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. How about if I brought you a Diet Coke and a fresh lime from the lime tree in our backyard????? = )

    ReplyDelete